Brief Start/First Impressions
After lots of searching and advice given I had no clue which carrier to go with. In the end I went with What a friend had also bought. When I tried it on in a local mothercare, I felt that the support of the ErgoBaby was so well distributed that I did not feel it pulled on my back. I was able to wear my carrier for hours at a time quiet comfortably.
The ErgoBaby was designed with a unique, structured bucket seat. This keeps baby sitting in a frog-legged, seated position which is ergonomic and most optimal for spine position. The main concern with carriers that are forward facing only is that they don’t keep this type of position and instead appear to “dangle” baby from the crotch. This is extremely bad for your baby’s hips and spine.
Features and Benefits
▪ Four Carry positions: Front-inward, Front-outward, Hip and Back
▪ Adjustable hood to protect from the sun, wind or rain
▪ Structured bucket seat to support your baby in an ergonomic seated position
▪ Adjustable waistband that can be worn high or low to ease comfort
▪ Adjustable seat width and back panels that grow with your baby
▪ Adjustable padded shoulder straps
▪ 100% Cotton Canvas shell and 100% Cotton Poplin lining
▪ Machine washable
▪ Useable from day one with your newborn with the Infant Insert
What I Think
I found all four carrying positions very comfortable and easy to manoeuvre baby into. The carrier was extremely convenient and easy to haul around a sleeping baby in. I didn’t feel the need to support his head or hold onto him in any way. So perfect for being out and about or if you need your hands free.
Overall, the ErgoBaby 360 gives you a lot in terms of carrying options but more importantly is extremely comfortable to wear as an adult and for your baby.
Preferred over a wrap
Easy to wash
Light and easy to carry
Comfortable on back
Safe positioning for baby
I struggled to get to grips of putting it on by myself
Overall, I think the ErgoBaby 360 is one of the best on the market today. Not only is it safe for your baby but your back will thank you for choosing a carrier that is ergonomic for you as well.
Price wise, the ErgoBaby is not the cheapest but I will be using it for all future babies. I certainly say for the options you get and the safe carry positions, it is well worth the price.
*this is a collaborative post, all opinions are 100% honest and our own.